At Happy Talk, our services are child-focused and family-friendly. We offer choices of the types of services and speech therapy support that your child and/or your family want. If you would like to discuss our service, please phone +65 6776 0813 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide a variety of services for the following:
- Screen/assessment and early detection
- Education and training to parents/caregivers
- Education and training to teachers/educators (staff in-service, professional development programs to school staff)
We work with children aged from 2 to 12 who may exhibit:
- Pronunciation and unclear speech
- Delayed speech development – articulation and/or phonological difficulties
- Delayed language development (i.e. understanding and/or expressing spoken language)
- Reading and spelling difficulties
- Developmental disability
- Difficulty with attending and/or initiating-communicating
- Augmentative and alternative communication needs (i.e. use of visual supports, Picture Exchange Communication System PECS, Key Word Signing/Makaton)
We provide individual therapy to your child unless recommended otherwise. Our belief is that therapy should be individualized and continually modified to meet your child’s needs.
Eva is available for appointments only on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Please phone +65 6776 0813 or email us at email@example.com for an appointment. We will schedule an appointment for your child as soon as possible.
If your appointment has been confirmed but your child is unable to attend, please inform us at least 1 day before the scheduled appointment. We value that your time and our time is precious, and seek your kind cooperation.
Where to find us
Happy Talk – Eva Loh Speech Therapy Practice
1 Lower Kent Ridge Road, Unit 04-16
One@KentRidge (NUH Medical Centre)
Tel: +65 6776 0813